Register Your TOC Fest Wristband
Taste of Country Music Festival is using high tech, RFID-enabled wristbands to enhance your festival-going experience. Your wristband serves as your admission ticket to enter the festival fast – with a quick tap of your wristband!
Those who purchased tickets before May 28th will be receiving your wristbands, camping and parking passes in the mail starting the week of April 11th through early June. If you have already received your wristband, here’s how you can register and get the most from your festival experience.
DO NOT PUT ON YOUR WRISTBAND UNTIL THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL!
This is very important – your wristband will lock instantly once you have put it on, and you won’t be able to remove it.
The next step is to register your wristband before the festival.
If you have ordered more than one wristband, assign a wristband to each of your festival buddies and have them each create a new account with their information before arriving at the festival. Please do NOT register someone else’s wristband for them. This helps us track your unique wristband in case it gets lost or damaged.
ABOUT YOUR WRISTBAND
- Only wristbands purchased from the official festival website and ticketing partners are valid, do not purchase wristbands from third parties or strangers.
- Take care of your wristband and treat it like cash.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Lost and stolen registered wristbands can be replaced for a $25 wristband replacement fee.
- Wristbands will be treated as void if tampered with or removed. Do not cut it.
- Do not remove your wristband until after the final day of the festival, or else you won’t be allowed back in.
- Your wristbands will be scanned at each access point to gain entry access. Access points include: festival entrance, campground entrance, VIP entrance, etc.
HOW TO PUT ON YOUR FESTIVAL WRISTBAND
Check out the video below to learn more about your festival wristband and how to put it on correctly. Do NOT wear the wristband until the first day of the festival! Once you put it on, you won’t be able to remove it, as it has a one-way locking mechanism. Keep it on throughout the duration of the festival.
Wristband Instruction Video
Subscribe to Taste of Country Music Festival on