Festival & Refund Policies
General Festival Policies:
– No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions
– The event is rain or shine
– Festival wristband, camping/parking decals must be insight at all times
– Wristbands & decals void if tampered with or removed
– Line up/set times subject to change without notice
– Everyone is subject to search upon entry
– The festival is all ages. Age 10 & under are free
New York State Department of Health regulations require strict enforcement of following camp rules:
Prohibited items include:
- Gasoline and liquid accelerants
- Propane tanks larger than 16.4 oz
- Grills and stoves with a grilling surface larger than 450 square inches (20”x22.5” or 15”x30”)
- Glass bottles
- Illegal substances
Security will be checking for and will confiscate any prohibited items, please leave them at home.
A minimum of 5 feet of separation must be maintained between all tents in the tent camping area. Open flame and cooking of any kind is prohibited in the tent camping area.
- Only one walled tent is allowed per car camping site. Maximum size 10ft x 10ft including vestibules and attachments.
- All vehicles, tents, pop-up shelters, and camping activities must fit entirely within a 10 ft x 30 ft space.
- Vehicles may not be moved after being parked by event staff.
Things you CAN bring to Taste of Country Music Festial
– Sunscreen and bug spray
– Blankets & chairs (in designated area)
– Rain gear
– Ear plugs
– Empty plastic water bottle or unsealed water bottle
– Propane grills
– Generators in RV areas
Things you CANNOT bring to Taste of Country Music Festival
– Illegal substances of any kind
– Glass bottles (beer or liquor bottles)
– Weapons of any kind, including pocket knives and multitools
– Spray paint
– Kegs/beer balls
– More beer than reasonable consumption
– Open flame grills (charcoal or campfires)
– Professional camera equipment
No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions.
Wristband Information & Policy
– All wristbands are mailed, there are no hard tickets and all sales are final – no exceptions.
– Do NOT remove your wristband in between days.
– Do NOT put your wristband on prior to the festival or pull the black toggle. Taste of Country Music Festival will NOT replace these wristband.
– Replacement wristbands are $25.
– Only tickets purchased through Taste of Country Music Festival & Elevate ticketing are valid.
– Wristbands are nontransferable.
– Lost, stolen, broken, or tampered wristbands are void and Taste of Country Music Festival is not responsible for these wristbands.