RVs, Premium RVs and Mountaintop RVs
We have many different types of passes for RVs for Taste of Country Festival. Each individual must have a 3-Day Pass with Camping Access, an Outlaw Pass with Camping Access, or a Super Outlaw Pass with Camping Access in addition to your pass for your RV.
RV Camping Options
- Car and RV camping passes are sold PER VEHICLE and are four (4) night passes (Thursday afternoon through Monday morning). Camping passes do not include admission tickets.Each person staying at that site must have an admission ticket with camping access.
- Each campsite only allows for one (1) vehicle, one (1) tent is allowed along with your car/RV, as long as it fits within your designated site.
- RV sites are 20×40.
- Campsites do NOT have water or electric hook up (exception: Premium Mountain Top RV).
- Pump & Dump and Water is available for an additional fee to be purchased at the festival.
- All campsites (tent, car camping, and RV) are loaded into the festival grounds on a first come, first serve basis.
- All RVs will not be able to re-enter once parked in campsite.
- All campers will be able to set up early on Thursday between designated hours. Times will be announced closer to the festival.
All items and inventory are subject to availability. Prices will increase over time and can change without notice.
No Refund or Exchanges. All ticket sales are final.
Camp on-top of the mountain with views of the festival area.
Electrical hook ups available.
Camp in your RV in Hunter Mountain’s parking lot within a 5-minute walk from the festival gate.
Camp in your RV on the banks of the Schoharie Creek within a 10-minute walk from the festival gate.
Available for Outlaw or Super Outlaw ticket holders only! Camp in your RV next to the VIP area at the Learning Center.
- Each individual staying at this site must have an Outlaw or Super Outlaw with camping access pass.
camp on our off-site lot at Bear Creek about 3 miles down the road on grass with free showers, bathrooms, and free shuttles to the festival.
Premium Mountaintop RV Camping
Camp in the front row on-top of the mountain with direct views of the festival area. Water & electric hook ups available.
There is limited space for tent camping – don’t miss out on the ability to tent camp by guaranteeing your spot!
- Those who choose not to buy a guaranteed spot may still be able to show up at Hunter Mountain and tent camp, depending on availability.
- Guaranteed Tent Camping is sold by the spot (one spot is one tent), not by the person.
- Each person camping must have a 3-Day Admission with Camping Access to camp.